Epoxy putty is an adhesive used for filling empty spaces during repairing, modeling, leveling, etc. It is only used as one entity at the time, when it’s applied. Until that point, its components are separated in two different parts, polyamine and epoxide.
The actual application is based on the property that this putty exhibits after kneeing together polyamine and epoxide.
It is used for various applications across more fields than one. The most prominent applications of Epoxy putty are:
- Epoxy Putty is commonly used by plumbers to fix broken pipes or seal ceramic cracks. Occasionally, they need to connect steep pipes in odd corners, and these are not the only uses where epoxy putty comes in handy for plumbers.
- One of the most common uses for it is as a domestic adhesive. Here, it is used for fixing many broken things in houses, and automobiles. Epoxy Resin products are suitable for wood, steel, ceramic, and a host of other surfaces.
- In the industrial level it is used as an adhesive. The strength of this putty is often compared to that of steel. For this reason, it is found in many different industries, from shoes to furniture, to tiles, and many other commodities.
- Because putty emerges as the most durable and stable option, it’s used quite commonly for leveling wooden and seldom, for metallic surfaces.
- Because of its clay like nature, it is also used for creating models such as sculptures, maps, and as a canvas, in case of painters or other artists. After setting, its final form is very tough.
While these are some of the most common ways is which epoxy is used, there is really no end to its utility. For example the plastic industry relies heavily on it, for the majority of its manufacturing processes. There are several other industries that use it either directly or during manufacturing.
Epoxy Putty is regarded as a very effective and handy commodity at the factory level. If you like to invest in it, be sure to rely on a reputed manufacturer, who focuses on quality and who can also provide you with affordable solutions.